GFS EN 14800 GAS HOSES
GFS EN 14800 Gas Hoses manufactured in accordance with EN 14800:2007 standart which specifies the requirements of performance, the metarial and test methods of corrugated safety metal gas hose assemblies for the connection of domestic appliances, in order to achieve safe operation.
The corrugated metal hose assemblies according to this European Standard are suitable for the connection of domestic appliances inside or outside a dwelling, using gas at a prussure lower then 0,5 bar.
Gas Operated Grills
Standard: EN 14800:2007
Stainless Steel Hose:
Stainless metal hose with a corrugated construction conforming to EN ISO 10380 standard, produced with AISI 316L (1.4404) in accordance with EN 10028-7
Transparent PVC cover aims to protect the hose from the environmental and other outer influences
Stainless Steel AISI 304 (1.4301)
Connection Parts: Made from stainless steel (AISI 304-1.4301, AISI 303-1.4305) and MS 58 Copper Alloy , conforming to EN 15069
Advantages of GFS EN 14800
• Manufactured by EN 14800 and CE certification
• The bending radius can be mounted without crosssection exceeding.
• Very economical due to its long lifetime.
• High corrosion resistance due to PVC jacket
• High temperature resistance. (EN 1775-650 0C)
• High mechanical strength.
• Provides maximum safety due to extra features compared to other gas hoses.
• Easy traceability with lot number application.
• Patented design