· GFS® (CSST) is made from Stainless Metal Hose with a corrugated construction conforming to EN 10380 standard, produced with 316L (1.4404) in accordance with EN 10028-7
· Available in DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50 Nominal Bore Dimensions.
· Based on its material properties, CSST offers a high resistance to corrosion.
· CSST is easy to bend and reduces the number of fittings and materials required with standard rigid pipe installations.
· The corrugated tube is covered with an easy to identify yellow Jacket which is both fire-retardant and resistant to UV (ultra-violets).
· Maximum Operating Pressure (MOP) shall not exceed 0.5 bar as per BS EN15266.
· Maximum Operating Pressure (MOP) shall not exceed 0.75 bar as per BS 7838.
It is advised that all installations are correctly supported and clipped.
· Fittings are made from De-Zincification Resistant Brass (DZR) to EN12164. They are Nickel coated for added material protection and corrosion resistance.
· All fittings include a heat resistant Silicon Rubber, Olive and a Brass Compression Washer.
· The flame retardant Silicone Rubber Sealing Ring, enables the fitting to pass the high temperature test A of BS EN 1775.
· Multiple Connecting Fittings Available.
· Each Fitting has a yellow plastic clip to prevent compression turns before inserting the CSST, this needs to be removed before installation.
REDUCING&EQUAL TEE CONNECTIONS
STRAIGHT MALE CONNECTIONS
STRAIGHT FEMALE REDUCTION
REDUCING COUPLINGS AND COUPLINGS
COMPRESS ADAPTOR apothekeschweizer.de
GAS METER CONNECTIONS